- Fourteen years of professional experience writing apps and cloud software.
- Mobile developer with primary experience in Swift/objc as well as Kotlin/Java and previous experience in C++/Qt.
- Full stack development in Java as well as Php, NoSql/DynamoDb, and Mysql.
- Worked on dedicated applications, high performance games, cross team projects, and horizontal architectures.
- Two years of experience in program management designing features and managing Information Security.
- Experience writing and presenting design documents, functional specs, and white papers.
Sr. Android Software Engineer, Bevi Mar 20-Present
- Developed new primary use application for new product launch
Mobile Software Developer II, Tripadvisor June 16-Feb 20
- Worked with a small team to rebuild Tripadvisor's android app forVacation Rental owners.
- After launch, switched to iOS development to ship the same app on the iPhone.
- Authored several large user-facing features for the Tripadvisor's iOS app.
- Worked on a team to redesign and rewrite the Viator iOS app using modern tooling such as MVVM and RxSwift.
Technical Program Manager II, Amazon Robotics Jan 14-May 16
- Designed software features and managed project delivery for the Inventory Quality team
- Helped create a security culture, raising the internal compliance rating from D to B+.
- Managed a small team of security experts
- Organized AWS capacity budgets for dozens of teams across the subsidiary
- Presented yearly budget reports to local leadership and Amazon finance
- Acted as primary contact for developer support on Amazon’s security, licensing, and software policy
Software Engineer II, Amazon Robotics July 12-Jan 14
- Selected for a pilot team which prototyped next generation SaaS designs
- Lead development on several platform features
- Drafted a proposal for streamlining the development ecosystem which led to significant
improvements in build times and environment stability
- Researched and wrote white papers which clarified the scope and risk of two proposed features
Software Developer, Blackberry Mar 09-July-12
- Responsible for end to end development including message processing, data management, and UI presentation
- Recognized for exceptional work during 6.0 platform development
- Proposed, designed, and developed a new core UI component
- Designed and prototyped two features for a team which was short on resources
J2ME Platform Developer, Skyward Mobile Oct 07-Jan 09
- Developed platform code which supported compatibility across ~100 mobile devices
- Implemented several apps on a proprietary application streaming framework
- Created a web based frontend and backend which automated build testing, approval, and production delivery
J2ME Games Developer, Javaground Oct 05-Aug 07
- Completed 10 game porting projects
- Designed, developed, and shipped the mobile game Star Shuffle
- Delivered onsite client API training at Disney Mobile and Airplay Wireless
Hampshire College, Amherst, MA May 05
Bachelor’s Degree. Game Implementation and 3d Programming
Data Structures, x86 Assembly, Artificial Intelligence in 3D, Software Paradigms,
Evolutionary and Quantum Coding, Game Implementation, Web Theory and Programming,
Playstation2 Vector Programming,